Withers Maguire House

Photo

Withers Maguire House

Map

Address:

16 East Oakland Avenue
Ocoee, FL 34761

Region:

Central

Phone:

407-656-2051

Website:

View Website

The home was built in 1888 by General William T. Withers. His widow, Martha, sold the house to David Maguire in 1910. The House was purchased by the City of Ocoee Florida in 1983 and placed on the National Registry of Historic Buildings in America in 1987. It has been restored through grants from the State of Florida and is open to the public every Saturday and Sunday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.