DeLand House Museum/Memorial Hospital Museum at Bill Dreggors Park

Photo

DeLand House

Map

Address:

137 W. Michigan Avenue
Deland, FL 32720

Region:

Central

Phone:

904-740-6813

Website:

View Website

The Henry A. DeLand House Museum was built in 1886 by the founding father of the City, Henry Addison DeLand, a native of New York. The house and property was purchased in 1895 by DeLand's first attorney, Arthur George Hamlin, who also developed the Hamlin Orange. Originally, the house was a one-and-a-half story structure with land that extended all the way to Woodland Boulevard, and had an orange grove from the house to the street.