West Pasco Historical Society Museum and Library

Photo

West Pasco Historical Society Museum and Library

Map

Address:

6431 Circle Boulevard
New Port Richey, FL 34652

Region:

Central

Phone:

727-847-0680

Website:

View Website

Originally Seven Springs Schoolhouse, built in 1915, where children had to bring their own desks to school, examples of which are shown in the Museum. The Frierson family used the building as their home in 1925. It was moved to Sims Park in 1980 and dedicated in 1983. The Library addition was added in 1992. The Museum is handicapped accessible.